SFM's Thought Leadership Series
- DATE: Tuesday, May 12, 2020
- TIME: Discussion from 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM
- WHERE: Zoom
After you have RSVP’d to participate in the discussion, you will be sent a link and password to join the Zoom meeting.
- Cost: Free
The forum will be a discussion on topics such as:
- New expectations for custodial services, cleaning common services, restrooms, classrooms.
- Preparation of the lobby and reception area
- Considerations for mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems.
- Planning for weekend services
- Preparing for special events such as weddings, funerals, meetings.
As state and local restrictions on gatherings begin to lift, there remains a lot of unanswered questions regarding how church operations will be conducted while living with the COVID-19 virus. SFM is offering an opportunity for church administrators to come together, discuss these challenges, and share solutions as they are being developed. SFM President, John Foreman will facilitate this conversation.
If you are interested in attending this free event please send your name, job title, and email address to Ryan.Brant@sfmservice.com or use the signup form below.